Like any other girl I drool a little at the sight of anything sparkly and pretty. We can’t help it people, it’s in our DNA. Just like Marilyn Munroe sang in the 1953 film ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blonde’s’ that DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL’S BEST FRIEND, well she pretty much summed it up fella’s. So till the time I can’t afford diamonds I please myself with my fetish for artificial or silver jewellery. My favourite kind of jewellery is antique silver jewellery. I go weak in my knees the moment I see antique rajasthani silver jewellery. Though I also really enjoy wearing trinkets/ fashion/ costume jewellery, but they don’t compare to the love I have for silver jewellery.
Here are some of my current jewellery fav’s. I have been adding these pieces to my outfits a lot lately and I abso-freaking-lutely love ’em !
SHOP THE ITEMS
1. Clear beads necklace- Hanuman Mandir, C.P (location details)
2. Black triangle necklace- Reliance Trends ( They don’t sell online, here are the location details of the store I bought from)
3. Chunky black crystal ring- Aldo Accessories ( location details)
4. Antique silver earrings – Johri Bazaar, Jaipur
5. Multi chain gold necklace- H & M, Singapore
Thanks for reading 🙂